The Bachelor of Human Movement Science with a Major in Psychology has provided Reece with a vast scientific knowledge in areas such as strength and conditioning, health and human performance, anatomy and physiology, biomechanics, nutrition, exercise physiology and sport psychology.
He has worked with numerous state, national and international teams, and athletes in sports such as AFL (Australian Rules Football), Soccer/Football, Rugby League, Swimming, Mixed Martial Arts, Golf, Basketball and Track and Field.
Reece’s duties have included creating efficient workout/exercise programs, teaching athletes preventative safety measures, helping athletes work through injuries, creating effective diet plans, maintaining the athlete’s health throughout the season by teaching proper lifting techniques, preventative and corrective exercises, designing a delivering all rehabilitation programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in Human Movement Majoring in Psychology
- Level 2 Strength and Conditioning Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA)
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation Management
- Diploma of Sports Development
- Diploma of Sports Coaching
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Brown Belt Shindo
- Black Belt Judo
- Pan Pacific Masters Gold Medal Judo 2004
- Queensland Judo State Team Member, (JFA) 2003, 2004
- Queensland Champion Judo 2002, 2003
- Queensland International Open Champion Judo 2002, 2003 Silver 2004
- New South Wales Kodokan Judo Champion 2006
- New South Wales Kodokan Judo Overall Champion 2006
- Australian Kodokan Judo Association Titles Silver Medallist 2005
In this photo, Reece is training Elite Athlete Coaches in India, 2016.